PolyRite is a high-molecular-weight, anionic liquid polymer designed to aid in cuttings encapsulation and formation stabilization. It’s also a viscosifier, friction reducer and flocculant.
• Eliminates clay and shale swelling, bit balling, and sticking
• Flocculates non-reactive solids in reserve pit
• High lubricity reduces torque
• Maintains borehole integrity in both horizontal and vertical holes
• Quick mixing and rapid yield in freshwater
Assure PH is 9-9.5 with Soda Ash and add ½ - 2 qts per 100 gallons of fluid or pour a qt directly in drill pipe to act as a high vis sweep.
Shipped 5 gal jugs.